|Damage from Weapon||4|
|Close Attack Damage||25|
Blue Bears (sometimes known as Little Bears or Grizzly Bears) are the smallest out of the Bears within the game and are the weakest overall.
They only hold Pistols as their weapons, though like other enemies they do possess a Close Attack. They can be headshotted with a Shotgun or Auto Shotgun. They are most common in the earlier levels, such as New Quack City and are most commonly found in groups. No matter how you play the game, they will also be the very first enemy you see. When they are about to fire, they will take aim, pause for a second, and then shoot. So when you see them take aim, it's a warning that they're about to fire. Every shot you take from them will deal 4 damage.
- New Quack City (18, 8 will not respawn)
- World Quack Centre (40)
- Lower East Quack (approximately 66, 3 do not respawn)
- Quackenheim Museum (approximately 10)
- Beaver Power (7)
- Furry Forest
- God Machine Valley (2)
- Cape Canardo (4)
- VAB Building (10)
- VLF Facility (2)
- Space Station Meer (4)
- Dinotopolis (3)
- Dinos Downstairs (5)
- Dinos Upstairs (7|6)
- The Rumpus Room
- Jungle of Despair (4)
- Temple of Gloom
- The Bad Place (respawn indefinitely)
- Secret Island (12)
- In Beaver Power, they wear a yellow/orange vest, brown shorts and a black armband.
- In Cape Canardo, they sport a blue jacket with orange accents, a white vest and white trainers.
- In Dinotopolis, they appear as blue toy soldier bears with artillery strapped around their body.
- In The Bad Place, they appear as skeletons.
- If headshotted in The Bad Place, they will become immortal and can never be killed, so it is highly suggested not to use a Shotgun against them while exploring The Bad Place.
- One of the bears in the main hubworld of Cape Canardo seems to suffer from the "exceptionally stupid bear" bug.
|Bosses||General Viggo • Gwynth • Juanita • Claude • Esmerelda• Winnie & Mai|
|Standard Enemies||Blue Bears • Brown Bears • Polar Bears • Panda Bears • Crocodiles • Peacocks • Foxes • Chameleons • Shrimps • Armadillos • Grondas • Cows • Viggo Clones|
|Mini Boss||31st Century Fox • Oddfelt • Uber Bear • Odebah Bear • Unfluffables • Fifi • VI Harrier MK III • Mr Grr & Mr Arr|
|Chameleon Bots||Statue To Continuous Forms Of Uniqueness In Time • Robot Transformer • Mr. Dustee • Globe Droid|