|Damage from Weapon||Varies (25 for direct hit)|
|Close Attack Damage||10|
When defeated, if the Panda has a grenade left in his hand, it will roll away and explode, causing damage to anyone nearby as a normal grenade would.
They aren't as common as the other bears found within the game, though can be a nuisance when in large numbers, such as in The Bad Place where they join Blue Bears in the first area. The majority of time they can be seen carrying a satchel of some sort.
- Compound Factions (5)
- Furry Forest
- God Machine Valley (7)
- VAB Building
- VLF Facility (3)
- Space Station Meer
- Dinos Downstairs (4)
- The Rumpus Room (8)
- Jungle of Despair (9)
- The Bad Place (spawn indefinitely)
- Secret Island (7)
- Pool Test (3)
- In Beaver Power, they wear a blue shirt with brown pants.
- In Cape Canardo, they wear a blue astronaut suit with white shoes and two silver devices strapped around them, one on their front and the other on their back.
- In Dinotopolis, they wear a yellow all-in-one with red cheeks and a tail shaped like Viggo's head.
- In Anatat Tatanatat, they wear a yellow loincloth.
- In The Bad Place, they appear as devils with black horns and a black tail with a red horned tip.
- In Secret Island, they sport a yellow outfit split in two parts which covers their body.
|Bosses||General Viggo • Gwynth • Juanita • Claude • Esmerelda• Winnie & Mai|
|Standard Enemies||Blue Bears • Brown Bears • Polar Bears • Panda Bears • Crocodiles • Peacocks • Foxes • Chameleons • Shrimps • Armadillos • Grondas • Cows • Viggo Clones|
|Mini Boss||31st Century Fox • Oddfelt • Uber Bear • Odebah Bear • Unfluffables • Fifi • VI Harrier MK III • Mr Grr & Mr Arr|
|Chameleon Bots||Statue To Continuous Forms Of Uniqueness In Time • Robot Transformer • Mr. Dustee • Globe Droid|