|Damage from Weapon||9|
|Close Attack Damage||8|
Shrimps are enemies that can be found in the water.
As this enemy can swim as well as Rico, they will snap at the player underwater. When on land they take out rapid fire shotguns (that only fire one bullet), which turn into a regular Shotgun when dropped. They can also outswim Rico if he is left idle underwater for too long, but if you keep swimming away, their attacks will miss.
- Beaver Dam (4|2)
- VLF Facility (3)
- Dinos Downstairs (3)
- Dinos Upstairs (4)
- Jungle of Despair (9)
- H.M.S. Viggolina (1)
- The V-100 (4)
- Secret Island (1)
- Pool Test (1)
- Pool Test (Viggo's Revenge) (3)
- Along with the Gronda, they are the only enemy never to change appearance.
- Shrimps are the only enemies capable of fully swimming as well as attacking underwater.
- Despite official sources referring to them as Shrimps, the blocks in Dinotopolis hint at their names being Lobsters.
- In Dinotopolis, there are kits referring to them as Sea Minkeys, a reference to Sea Monkeys.
- They are the only enemies with 2 different close attacks.
|Bosses||General Viggo • Gwynth • Juanita • Claude • Esmerelda• Winnie & Mai|
|Standard Enemies||Blue Bears • Brown Bears • Polar Bears • Panda Bears • Crocodiles • Peacocks • Foxes • Chameleons • Shrimps • Armadillos • Grondas • Cows • Viggo Clones|
|Mini Boss||31st Century Fox • Oddfelt • Uber Bear • Odebah Bear • Unfluffables • Fifi • VI Harrier MK III • Mr Grr & Mr Arr|
|Chameleon Bots||Statue To Continuous Forms Of Uniqueness In Time • Robot Transformer • Mr. Dustee • Globe Droid|