|The Fluff that Time Forgot|
|Fur Fighters PC||YES|
|Fur Fighters: Viggo's Revenge||YES|
The area has a lot of ramps that leads to different areas. Fighters lingering around the floor levels must be careful about being hit from above. Also, Juliette players must be careful about deciding whether to climb the walls or go around the room with blue blocks and jump across the gap to reach the hole with the Plasma Beamers, since climbing can leave Juliette highly vulnerable to attacks from other fighters. There is also a small alcove only Tweek can glide to.
- At the top of the room with Juliette's Telepoint is an area that can only be accessed in one way. You can camp there and snipe people with the Plasma Beamer, but watch out behind you if there happens to be a Tweek player with a Plasma Beamer inside the small alcove with the Plasma Blaster.
- Using Juliette to climb walls can leave you open for an attack, so it's better that you go to the blue block room where Chang's Telepoint is, climb around it, and just jump there from the top of it.
- In the room with the red blocks (where Rico's Telepoint is), you can hide under the ramp beside the hole that leads to the blue blocks room, and hit unsuspecting players that are passing by with a Bomb Launcher.
- The name of the level is a reference to the film and novel, The Land that Time Forgot.
- Like most items in the game, the blocks are produced by Viggo Industries.
- An early version of the level shows it with more of an Anatat Tatanatat theme.